Tuesday, January 19, 2010

#19

Record an album.
The process itself would just be incredible. Going into a recording studio, singing songs into this weird looking microphone, wearing those really big head phones... I could totally do it. Oh it was so cute. The one day last week out in Redding a girl approached me and let me know she really liked my outfit, then proceeded to ask if I were a singer. (It's a sign!) Also, I figure if people can record albums and they don't have a single hint of talent, I should be able to too.

Why would I want to do this?
Given a chance, I'm pretty sure I could prove that I do have a good singing voice. I've loved singing since I was young and used to write (very simple) songs when I was about 10 years old. I want to sing!

1 comment:

  1. I must've made tons of albums in my head over the years, usually while mowing the lawn. Good wish/dream to have. :)

    ReplyDelete