Friday, January 22, 2010

#22

Hike (part of) the Appalachian Trail.
Hehehehe... I can't see myself hiking the entire thing - mostly because I can't stand bugs and have a hard time sleeping outdoors, however hiking a part of it would definitely be adventourous in itself. Amazingly, I know a few people who have hiked parts if not the whole thing and every single one of them tell me how spectacular the views are, incredible the fellow hikers are, things they ran into such and such. Sounds like it'd be a fun day trip! Haha!

Why would I want to do this?
Well, the sights themselves would be incredible to see but I have a feeling that the experience not only would be a learning one but one that I would love to share with my kids.
(Seriously? Half of this post doesn't even sound like me I swear! Haha! Silly me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment