Tuesday, January 5, 2010

#5

Go ice skating.
Haha! This is so simple that most people do it every year. Sadly, I haven't since I was 7! I keep telling myself that my birthday gift to myself is going ice skating but I haven't found time or money to do it yet.
It's freezing here and I keep looking out the window thinking, if it's so darn cold, I should be doing something fun to do in this weather.
Going farther into this wish... I want to take lessons.
Going even farther... I'd love to share the ice with Michelle Kwan!

Why would I want to do this?
Skating, from what I remember, was rather enjoyable!
I love to push myself and never stop at "just ok".
Michelle Kwan is one of my heroes. She's a figure skater who has inspired many young girls to move into the sport and everyone to never give up on their dreams.

Sorry this post included multiple points. It didn't feel fair stopping at the beginning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment