Tuesday, February 2, 2010

#33

Learn how to play the guitar.
This somewhat goes with yesterdays entry. On multiple occasions friends have shown me a cord or two. After about a day I tend to forget them though... I would just love to be able to pick up a guitar and play it in a field out in the middle of nowhere. Playing with the sounds of nature is just delightful. What could be better than playing along with one of the greatest masterpieces?

Why would I want to do this?
When I was younger I really had a desire to play the guitar but didn't have the drive to buy myself a guitar and teach myself. Because although my oldest brother plays the guitar (the other plays Bass + a few other instruments) I don't think me and my little self could hold his guitar properly and plus our schedules never worked out for him to show me anything either. One we almost set up times for lessons, but it was my fault that never worked out. It was around that point in my life I decided to stop lying to people. You loose their trust that way. I realized that being trusted by others is a gift and one shouldn't push it away... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment