Saturday, February 6, 2010

#37

Go white water rafting.
Sitting here trying to come up with these is becoming more and more difficult. Meaning, they don't just come up right away, I actually have to think for a minute. Haha! Today's wish came to me while thinking about the Grand Canyon.
(My thought process) I've been there, to both rims... Hike it? Heh nah... Oh wait! The Colorado River flows through the Canyon and it's absolutely gorgeous in color and it's one that is a white water rafting expedition thing. (end of thought process) *chuckles at self* Now, I'm not saying I have to do the Canyon River that's just the one that came up in my thought process and memories...

Why would I want to do this?
I don't remember the exact story but when I was 8 my entire family (?) went on a trip to go white water rafting with the church we were attending at the time. I thought it would be interesting, but definitely figured I was too weak to do it, plus I believe I was told that I was too small. Since then I've wanted to make a trip. It just sounds like an adventure, but with oh so much fun!

On a very side note, I have noticed that the majority of the times when I write a post on my iPhone it's about 10 times shorter than if I type it on my laptop. Mostly because when I use my iPhone I'm distracted. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment