Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#41

Go to the oldest cathedral in existence.
Although I may have already done this - I doubt it. I'm pretty sure whoever I was with would have made a bigger deal out of what we were seeing. What inspired this? I was looking a friends' pictures in a foreign country (Italy) on FB and I saw a picture of a cathedral and suddenly it hit me - I'd love to explore the oldest cathedral!

Why would I want to do this?
I don't really actually know - just to be able to say that I've been inside the oldest cathedral is incredible. I mean, the architecture of the cathedral would be absolutely incredible! I've been in quite a few - including the first cathedral to use the "gothic" style (At least in France) and they have all blown me away. So, whenever I find out which cathedral is really the oldest in the world - I am totally going to make a point to make it there one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment