Friday, March 5, 2010

#64

Attend a masquerade ball.
Earlier I was sitting on the floor in my boss's office during a meeting (yes, I sit on the floor at work. No, it's not that odd - even my boss does it some times) and I realized the molding on the end of his desk could be seen as a few different things eventually I saw a mask. As afraid as I am of masks, especially those looking similar to a clown, I immediately found myself wishing to attend a masquerade ball! Oh the joys!

Why would I want to do this?
I can dance. It would allow me to get dressed up. I could wear a tiara. Must I list more reasons? Haha! If you know me, you have already realized that being able to do those 3 things would make me super happy. If you don't know me, well, I guess you just realized that by being able to do those things makes me happy... Haha!
Dancing is in my blood. There's no getting it out of me. I love dance. Obviously, I'm a trained dancer (Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Lyrical, Pointe, Hip Hop, Acro, lil bits of; Hebrew, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Jewish and many others) and because of this I will always have the desire to move. I'm rarely presented with an event for which I can get all gussied up, but oh how I love it! The meticulous details that don't really matter... Immaculate hair which could be ruined with one drop of rain... Anyway. Any chance to wear my tiara thrills me. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment