Thursday, March 11, 2010

#70

Learn how to say "I love you" in 5 languages.
Not really sure where this one came from... I must say, when you're pondering on things you want to do some strange and out of nowhere ones come up. :)

Why would I want to do this?
The phrase "I love you" is so commonly used in situations and times when it's friendly. So when you do say those 3 words to someone you really do love and could see yourself spending the rest of your life with they lose just a little bit of the meaning. I would like to learn how to say "I love you" in 5 languages (English included. Please, I'm not that smart!) so that when I want to say it to someone who I really do love, it would be in a different way than how I say it to all of my friends.
At least, that's what I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment