Sunday, March 14, 2010

#73

Ride around a grocery store in an electric cart.
So I know this is absolutely terrible and immature to want to do however with the right group of friends and the right time of night it would be an absolute hoot! (Yes, I just used the word "hoot"). Earlier when dear roommate and I went to Wegmans I saw the carts and wanted to jump on one. Realizing it probably wasn't a good idea, as I love the store immensely and want to return, I continued walking as if nothing were in my mind. Well, not nothing in my mind - just not jumping on a cart...

Why would I want to do this?
A person must retain that child-ness somehow. Haha! Usually I'm completely against silly things such as this, but for some odd reason riding around an electronic cart in the middle of the night in a grocery store I am never to return to again is slightly amusing to me... Wait, can you get somehow federally be disciplined for doing this??...

No comments:

Post a Comment