Wednesday, March 31, 2010

#90

Drive a MINI Cooper.
If you have known me since... 2003 when the new version of The Italian Job came out, you will know that owning a MINI Cooper has been a dream. Sadly, in the 7 years that have passed the closest I've come to driving one is standing by one peaking into it. Never have I sat in a MINI Cooper. Never.

Why would I want to do this?
MINI Coopers are very European cars which are cute and tiny and look super hot with the racing lights installed to the front grill and white side turn signals. Yes, I might have done a little research in the years that have passed! Haha! I love Europe for some odd reason and love everything that reminds me of my time there. Driving a MINI would be... incredible. At this point, even sitting in one would be amazing!

My dream MINI:

1 comment: