Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Announcement

So this entry is just kinda getting dropped in here. I told you to look for an announcement coming today - so here it is!

I'm moving to California in September to go to (gasp) school.

No, I won't be going to a college or something like that. It's a ministry school that is very highly regarded among many Christians, myself included. Currently my plan is to work both jobs (office & restaurant) until the end of August... Possibly sooner for restaurant. Then head out the first of September.
If anyone would like to give financially towards my school (which would then allow me to save money for the move and rent and such) please visit ibssm.org and follow the directions to give to a student.
I'd GREATLY appreciate it! Even if it's just $10 or something. Every little bit counts.

So there it is. My big announcement. :) Hope you enjoyed it and became as excited as I am! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment