Monday, April 12, 2010

#102

Help a stranger cross the street.
Doesn't matter if they're elderly, young, disabled or even a mother with multiple kids... Helping someone cross the street is one of the kindest things you can do.

Why would I want to do this?
The little things that one does for a stranger can help lead that person down a completely different path in their life. You may offer a dollar to help someone pay for their groceries, in turn you have no idea what the result is. That's a blessing. Don't pass up the little things people...

On a major side note - today was easily one of the most terrible days I've ever had. Started with the most random things ending with my lunch spilling all over me which (of course) led to a mini-break down. So for those of you who were affected in a negative way by me today I would like to extend an apology. It wasn't your fault or something you did. I would like to take all the blame for my actions. Hope you all understand! P.S. I'm much better now. I'm in my happy place. Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment