Monday, April 5, 2010

#95

Act in a Shakespeare play.
Quite a few people in my life currently (everyone from co-workers to roommates) have recently started sharing their interest in random things like... steam-punk with me. Steam-punk is odd but kinda interesting to me. Anyway... It's made me think about random things such as creating my own comic, or even being in a play. More specifically, a Shakespeare play. For as much as I love Shakespeare and his work, I have yet to read an entire play by him. Tehe!

Why would I want to do this?
I've always wanted to act. I think I'm dramatic enough - and have a loud enough voice, that I could pass as an actress. Wearing those crazy outfits wouldn't bother me none either. I'd love it! The only issue would be remembering my lines... Last time I was in a play I was 7 and had 2 lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment