Friday, May 7, 2010

#127

Attend a live performance of Swan Lake.
Today is Tchaikovsky's 170 birthday and this is to commemorate him. Out of all the ballet's for which he wrote the scores - I would love to see a performance of Swan Lake the most. I personally participated in 5 or 6 Nutcracker's during my dancing days (oh how I long for those to return!) and even at competition one year did a piece from Swan Lake for my Pointe Solo. That solo remains to be the only point solo I placed lower than first for... Silly judges unable to understand classical. (Honestly, that's all it was.)

Why would I want to do this?
Obviously I'm obsessed with dance and the fact I've never been to a performance of Swan Lake is rather... Incredible. This isn't a "oh I hope" wish - this is a "oh my goodness this HAS to happen" type of thing. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment