Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#167

Get a bullseye shot using a gun.
Okay, so I'm not for the harm of animals, but I've shot a gun many a times just for target practice. I used to be really good. There was a time (I think I was 12?) when my mom, brother and I went to my grandma's. My uncle was there shooting that day and took my brother and I out back for some practice - shooting an old bucket. During the next hour or so I managed to hit the sections of the bucket I was asked to - and one point I was asked to hit the rim... I did it once - but never was able to hit it again. Seriously though - the rim of a bucket! I have no recollection how far away the bucket was, or what kind of gun I was using so don't ask.

Why would I want to do this?
I like firing guns? At practice targets. Nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment