Saturday, July 23, 2011

#200

YAY! I've made it to 200!!!
Originally I wanted to make this something which has deep significance to me, but there are a few subjects I just can't bring myself to write about yet... So here's my 200th!
Learn how to throw a curve ball.
Yes. I played softball for a year when I was younger and was absolutely horrible at it. I (somehow) wasn't competitive enough, or else I was just afraid of getting hurt. Who knows. Either way, I'd love to be able to play a game of ball with people and pitch, just 'cause I love the pressure. In order to pitch, one must have a few types of throws up their sleeves and as I can barely throw to start with, I figure a curve ball wouldn't be too difficult for me to learn - when I throw the ball goes all around already! XD

As far as deeper wishes, hopes and dreams - I think they'll be saved for near the end of this... Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment