Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#204

Every once in awhile I add something after it has happened... Here's another!
Have a drink created and named after me.
Oh - YES! Recently one of my dear friends and I have been frequenting a local bar, and the bartender knows us by name and her normal drink. I jump from drink to drink always up for something new. Well, last night I was up for another one and couldn't come up with what I wanted, so the lady next to us with whom we had begun a bit of a conversation with, agreed that the bartender should come up with a concoction for "Cooper" (one of my nicknames). So began the process of finding the things I like and putting them together in a delectable manner. About 15 minutes later the "Cooper" was perfected.
It's a mix of chocolate, mint and (in place of what will be strawberry) grenadine.
They ran out of strawberry liquor, so I have yet to try it the way I really want it - but the grenadine definitely did the trick of taking it from a too-heavy drink to a luscious combination of delicious amazing flavors.
With this drink now created, I believe I may finally have found my normal - which just so happens to be named after me ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment