Thursday, February 18, 2010

#49

Build a Rocking Chair.
I actually went through quite a few things before I finally settled on this one. I love how some days I'm searching for an option and others there are multiple ones. Ok, so inspiration for this one? There's this adorable little girl here at the event - her name is Noah Joy, and she represents almost everything that I want in a daughter. Therefore, I've been thinking about how I want to raise my children and what I want to do with them. I love rocking chairs. As a child I loved being held in them - I can only hope that my children have that same love.

Why would I want to do this?
Well, I know most of the time something like a rocking chair is built by a male... But if I'm going to be using it I should make it - you know, super personal. Haha! If I don't get to make it, at least I'll get to use it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment