Tuesday, March 2, 2010

#61

Be a Train Conductor.
Earlier I got stuck at a railroad crossing and while waiting for the (very slow moving) train to pass it hit me! Cracked me up when I thought of it too. Rocking out to One Republic waiting for a train to pass... Oh yes... Rather incredible.

Why would I want to do this?
Not really sure... The only thing I can come up with is... When I was little (3-4) I had a "rocking horse" which was actually on wheels. One of my favorite pictures of myself as a child is one where I'm sitting on this horse in the middle of our living room with a white sweatshirt (from a zoo) on. My memory from that horse - riding on it acting as though I was the conductor of a train (had a conductors hat!!) through our living room and kitchen... Yes, I am a dork. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment