Wednesday, March 3, 2010

#62

Participate in National Novel Writing Month.
Ok, so the deal with NaNoWriMo is quite interesting... A 50,000 Novel written in one month - November. BTW, there's a website.... nanowrimo.org

Why would I want to do this?
Well, to accomplish it would be rather a feat. I do believe it's something I could do though. Why? Easy - it was either my Junior or Senior year in High School where I had to write a 10 page paper to graduate. Well, I stayed up all night writing this (very interesting) short story of sorts. At about 1:30AM the story took some rather odd turns. Something like a door which led to a secret world or something like that... Anyway. The next day when my mom was editing it she told me it was a 10 page double spaced, not single spaced like I had written it. Needless to say, a lot of the super random story lines were then removed. Unimportant fact: The computer crashed and I lost all my papers that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment